Property Alert – Trump Ocean Resort in Baja, Mexico
April 12, 2007 by David Cowgill
Some of you may have already heard about this but Donald Trump has done it again. He broke ground on a luxury condo hotel resort in North Baja, Mexico and his buildings will be the tallest on the entire Baja.
In fact, the first building, called the Lobby Tower, set a record for the highest single-day residential sales in Mexico at $120 million. While those of you who acted quickly were able to secure units, some of you were shut out, and the least expensive units were, of course, the first to go.
Now, you have an opportunity to participate in the release of Trump Baja’s second phase, the Spa Tower. And the good news is, there are some of those less-expensive units available. Prices start in the mid $300,000s.
The Trump Ocean Club Resort Mexico will be a 525-suite luxury condo hotel resort located in North Baja, Mexico, just 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. It will have a dramatic, cliff-side location overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Coronado Islands.
It will encompass three 26-story towers. The second tower, which is what we are currently offering, will be the middle building with 171 condo hotel units.
Situated on 17 acres of pristine land, overlooking the Pacific and the Coronado Islands, Trump Baja will be North Baja’s first resort to combine luxury resort amenities and services with property ownership. It is expected to earn a five-star rating, as do all of The Donald’s condo hotels.
“Trump Ocean Resort Baja will set the standard of premier property ownership and excellence in service for all of Northern Mexico,” said Donald Trump
Consistent with other Trump properties, Trump Baja will cater to owners and guests with a vast collection of amenities and services including:
* 6,000 – 8,000 sq. ft. spa
* State-of-the-art fitness center
* Lobby bar & lounge
* Pool house bar & cafÃ©
* Fine-dining restaurant
* Infinity-edge resort pool
* Lap and family pools
* Tennis courts
* Walking trails
* 24-hour concierge services
Now these condos are not for the new investor and require a 30% cash down deposit. The towers are scheduled to be completed in 2009 so it’s more of an investment in a luxury vacation spot for yourself. I’m telling you about this project more because it’s interesting news and not a good short-term investment. If you can afford one of these Trump condos, great. They will be beautiful and are very convenient for those of you living in California looking for a short weekend vacation destination. For more information, visit their website.
Popularity: 15% [?]
- Are You Stuck on the Fence? How to Get Started in Real Estate Investing
- Secret Ways to Make Money in Real Estate – Part #2
- Real Estate Investing Step #1 – Goal Setting
- Real Estate Investing – Follow The Growth?
- 5 Steps In Helping Choose An Investment Property Location
- Real Estate Opportunities in the World’s Most Romantic City
- Record Foreclosure Rates Could Mean Cash in Your Pocket
- Home Insurance – Where to Start
- Premium Real Estate WordPress Theme
- When Will Real Estate Values Begin to Appreciate Again?