Free Real Estate Investment Software
November 2, 2007 by David Cowgill
Let’s say you’ve spent lots of time learning about real estate investing and finally started looking for properties. You end up finding a potential investment property and now you want to know if it will be cash flow positive. Sure, you could plug all your numbers into an excel spreadsheet and setup some formulas but I’ve got a better option for you.
There’s a free online property analysis tool where you can create, save, and print graphical reports displaying rate of return, cash flow, expenses, and more. I use it all the time whenever I come across a potential investment property even if an APOD (Annual Property Operating Data) is provided. It’s web-based so I can input and access the data from anywhere while I travel.
Here’s a sample analysis of what you get. For example, you plug in the purchase price, closing costs, down payment, estimated expenses, market assumptions, and more. After you enter the data and save it, you’ll see if it flows. Check out Real Estate Critic and see for yourself. Did I mention it’s free? Can’t beat that.
Popularity: 6% [?]
- Case Study: Maximize Your Investment Return Using Real Estate Software
- Due Diligence and Overseas Property Investment
- 5 Key Reasons Real Estate Agents Should Blog
- 3 Sure-Fire Real Estate Investment Strategies
- Gold Nugget Real Estate Investing Articles – CRE Online
- Real Estate Opportunities in the World’s Most Romantic City
- Record Foreclosure Rates Could Mean Cash in Your Pocket
- Home Insurance – Where to Start
- Premium Real Estate WordPress Theme
- When Will Real Estate Values Begin to Appreciate Again?