Buy Undervalued Las Vegas Real Estate at PropertyHookup.com
November 25, 2007 by David Cowgill
Real estate inventory has increased and prices have dropped in several areas across the nation one of which is Las Vegas, Nevada. Several years ago this sin city was a hot area for real estate investors who boasted property increases of ridiculous numbers like 50% in a year. Those days are far gone and now many property owners are having to foreclose because they can’t make their mortgage payments.
I was actually one of those real estate investors who purchased a single family home during the boom and rented it out for two years before having to sell at a small loss. I honestly was lucky to sell (my house was on the market for 4 months) and only did primarily because I offered seller financing. The person who ended up buying my house had poor credit and couldn’t qualify for a loan which gave me a distinct advantage over the dozens of other houses on the market. Not only that, but I had a great realtor by the name of Geri Martucci at Keller Williams who helped me market the property using many different channels and methods.
So having been a real estate investor in Las Vegas, I discovered a free site called Property Hookup that lists undervalued houses for sale in the Las Vegas area. For a property to qualify for listing on Propertyhookup.com it must be discounted a minimum of 20% off of the real market value. Their site lacks a professional look and feel but their listings seem pretty up-to-date.
You can browse their listings and even sign up for their bird-dog email which provides the latest discounted properties. I personally haven’t signed up nor am I looking to purchase another property in Las Vegas but if you’re looking for a bargain and can hold it for a few years, this might be right up your alley.
I also received a personal email from one of the employees at Property Hookup and they offered up a special deal for anyone looking to sell their property. I am happy to pass this along to our readers.
As a special attempt to help reach out to all the real estate professionals out there I would like to offer this very special deal. Send me your under value or discount real estate listings and I’ll post it them www.PropertyHookup.com absolutely free. Our www.PropertyHookup.com emails go out to over 15,000 Las Vegas active real estate agent and investor email addresses each time. That’s nearly every agent and cash buyer in town.
Email me at: Kallen [at] PropertyHookup.com. Here is what I need:
1. Please send only real discount properties. Fixer Uppers, foreclosures, and motivated sellers are exactly what we like. We’ve got to keep the deals good in order to keep the real buyers tuned in.
2. Send me the link to your listing so I can get the photos and property info. Let me know how much you think it is under value. I’ll run some comps to double check your value.
3. Let me know your thoughts about our www.PropertyHookup.com. If there is anything we can do better, I need to know.
4. Make sure your contact info is prominent. Any interested parties will be contacting you directly. Make sure you ask them where they saw the listing.
5. I’m giving you our exclusive www.PropertyHookup.com listing and audience ABSOLUTELY FREE! Just for being an existing member of our investment group. Just make sure you tell me as soon as its sold so I can pull it down.
It’s as easy as that. I’ll do the rest.
LET’S GET EM SOLD. Thanks for your time. Stay tuned! I hope to hear from you soon.
If anyone ends up using this free site and has any comments, please add them below!
Popularity: 5% [?]
- Finding Your Investment Property
- Mortgage Brokers – Friend or Foe?
- What Every Real Estate Agent Ought to Know About Blogging
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Loses 16 Homes
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Cash Flow
- Real Estate Opportunities in the World’s Most Romantic City
- Record Foreclosure Rates Could Mean Cash in Your Pocket
- Home Insurance – Where to Start
- Premium Real Estate WordPress Theme
- When Will Real Estate Values Begin to Appreciate Again?